2013年4月7日星期日

Previous on Ms.Dong


Dear Friends,

I am a Guzheng Teacher who is a BA of Music and study Guzheng under the tutelage of Ms Yao, Ms Jian whose instructor is Prof. Fu Mingjian, one of several Guzheng Masters in China.

I had 4 years of professional teaching experience as Guzheng Instructor of co-curricular activity and music teacher in one International Experimental School. Besides, I have more than 8 years of teaching experience as 1-1 Guzheng Tutor.

I lead my students to participate in “Hong Kong International Arts Invitational: Qin and Zheng, Poetry and Music" administered by International Chinese Musicians Coalition and Chinese National Instrumental Music Association.

Two group of students were both awarded “First prizewinner of Juvenile Team” .


In 2012, one of my students and I performed Guzheng duet in one of the Mid-autumn Festival activities held by NUS. I myself also attended the local community activities in Boonlay, Raffles,Bukit Batok for volunteer performing.

This year, one of my students and I performed in China's New Year Celebration Gala jointly held by Singapore federation of Chinese clan associations and Chinese scholars and students association in Singapore.

Later, I was invited to perform Guzheng Solo in China's New Year Concert held by Embassy of China in Singapore.

Dear all, I am pleasured to lead you into a fantasy journey of Guzheng, the so called " Chinese Piano".

yours, 
Ms Dong,
SMS 85230210

没有评论:

发表评论